Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let's Donate for them

 
     
             Whenever I watched these videos, my eyes pouring like water. I feel so sad that this happened to them. For about 2000 people died and the remaining still missing.What should we do friends?I think that we should donate them. I've already collected $10 in my Paypal account, from my friends who were agreed with my idea of collecting until $1000 and give the money to the NGOs.So that, they will channel the money to the right people.If you are willing to donate, just go to my Paypal account abdulricks85@yahoo.com. If you don't want to donate, just click the ads in my blog.Each click will go to my google adsense account. At least, we are contributing something to them who needed our help.


***I will give the donated money from my Paypal account to MERCY Malaysia who is actively helping the Japanese victims there.



No comments:

Post a Comment