Monday, March 14, 2011

How to photomerge your images?

            Have you ever try photomerge in Adobe Photoshop CS5? I find it interesting if you want to combine your photos.Here is how I do it.
1. Open Adobe Photoshop CS5 and open the photos that you want to merge.For an example:
2. Then,go to Automate> Photomerge...
3. Click on 'Add Open Files'. Other than that, just let 'Auto' and tick on 'Blend Image Together'.
4. Wait and Photomerge is completed.
5. Crop your photo by selecting image> crop
6. Here is the result.
*****Important: all the focal length for each photos must be same by using continuous shoot. 
So,why wait?You will have incredible photos after merging it.Just try it.Have fun. =)
These are some photos that I have photomerged.

2 comments:

  1. Great tutorial.!

    I definitely have some pictures from last summer that I'm going to play with.!
    But first I'll just spend some time on seeing your other tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,try to play with it.But you must make sure that all the photos has the same focal length.If not,your photos will not be able to align each other.

    ReplyDelete