Sunday, January 30, 2011

Around my school

Learning Macro
What is the name of this flower?Can you guys find out?
I like the colour composition of this flower.
At last, I captured this bee.It's really difficult because it always moving.
 This is the beauty of nature.
 I don't know what type of bee is this.
 I just think that all these pictures are just OK.Not a superb macro picture.
 I think that I should learn more on how to take a macro picture.
Though I felt so tired after taken all these pictures, I learned a valuable skill.

  • Tips to capture the bee: Use a tripod and predict where the bee will go.Adjust the focal length and ready to shoot.Timing is important.Other thing you must consider is PATIENCE.. =)

2 comments:

  1. Not sure what the flowers are called, but if they are the same ones I know, they are poisonous to cattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. unbelievable...poisonous to cattle.but the colours of the flowers feel so tempting.

    ReplyDelete